Insurance Coverage Offer from Rasel Industries Limited
The first time ever in Bangladesh, Rasel Industries Limited brings insurance coverage solutions for the customers in partnership with bimabd.com. This offer provides Life Insurance Coverage and Accidental Hospitalization Coverage for the owners of Lifan, Victor-R, and Motocross motorcycles purchased from authorized dealers of Rasel Industries Limited. It also provides Coverage for Accidental Damages to the motorcycle for replacement of damaged parts at Rasel Industries approved service centers.
- Up to BDT. 50,000 total yearly coverage for Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments as per the following table below:
|Type of Accidental Hospitalization/ Emergency Treatment
||Maximum benefit amount
|Severe Head Injuries
|Chest Injuries, broken ribs/internal injuries etc.
|Fractures, Dislocation, Scrapes and Cuts
|Soft tissue injuries
- Up to BDT. 10,000 total yearly coverage for Accidental Damages to the Motorcycle, claimable up to 2 times during the coverage period, maximum BDT. 5,000 per claim.
- BDT. 10,000 coverage for Accidental Death.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This offer is valid from 1st January 2020 until further notice from Rasel Industries Limited.
- Customers must purchase the motorcycles from any approved dealers of Rasel Industries (including e-commerce sales).
- Coverage for Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments and Accidental Death shall be applicable for the owner of the motorcycle only.
- Coverage for Accidental Damage to the motorcycle must be availed through Rasel Industries approved service centers and only damaged parts due to accidents shall be eligible for replacement under the coverage.
- Claims must be placed to bimabd.com using their website and/or by calling the hotline number +8801892090020.
- Coverage duration is 365 days for all categories. Coverage for Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments and Accidental Death shall start from the date of motorcycle purchase and coverage for Accidental Damage to the motorcycle shall start from the date of vehicle registration with applicable authorities.
To know more about the insurance coverage, and its associated terms and conditions with claim submission and settlement process, please visit the following link: